Cloud Operations Junior Engineer ($30K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 2-12 Years
CTC: 19-21 LPA
As a Cloud Operations Junior Engineer at Crossover, you will get an opportunity to learn and work on cutting-edge monitoring tools, which allow you to operate at a scale of thousands of servers for 70+ different software companies.
The candidate will be exposed to our metrics-driven culture, which is the foundation of our success in measuring and improving every engineering process and product we deliver.
Working with the top 1% talent will help you master your technical skills and become a specialist in some of the parts of our software factory models, such as the administration of internal systems and different SaaS platforms for our customer-facing products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience maintaining SaaS applications in one of the major platforms (Azure, GPC, AWS, IBM Cloud) and cloud orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Marathon, VMware, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Linux and Windows Server operating systems
- Familiarity with ITIL processes, especially Incident, Change and Problem Management
- Good proficiency in the English language
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.