Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Chief Architect) ($100K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 3-13 Years
CTC: 70-72 LPA
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, we want you to use your software and system engineering expertise to build, scale & improve our cloud-based SaaS systems and products.
You will be working with the world’s top 1% talent and cutting edge cloud platforms and technologies while you balance availability, customer experience and the need to constantly enhance the systems.
There’s a breadth of opportunities for SREs in our organization. Starting with the due-diligence & import teams that handle our constant stream of acquisitions, going through our infrastructure teams that manage and constantly improve our Kubernetes, Docker & VMware clusters, going all the way to our SaaS operations which will ensure great up-time and customer experience from our myriad of more than 100 products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience managing and maintaining large-scale SaaS applications in one of the major platforms (Azure, GCP, AWS, IBM Cloud) and cloud orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Marathon, VMware, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience with Linux operating system (strong understanding)
- 2+ years of experience in at least one programming language: Java, C, C++, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
Nice to have:
- Experienced with declarative configuration management and provisioning tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.