IT Project Manager ($100K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 5-15 Years
CTC: 70-72 LPA
Crossover’s IT Project Managers are responsible for the implementation of client facing and internal technical projects. They will work closely and collaborate often with clients and Crossover’s internal technical teams to ensure projects are completed on time and meet all deliverables.
- Bachelor in Computer science, Engineering with Project Management focus
- 5+ years of client facing Project Management experience in IT
- Perfect spoken and written English
- Ability to effectively present and work with C level executives and Individual Contributors (all levels) in IT and business functions
- Expert level experience in PM software, e.g. Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence, Visio.
- Previously coached and mentor teams
- PMP certification
- Scrum, SAFe or ITIL certifications
- Have worked in any of the big 5 consulting firms
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.