Senior Sales Executive ($200K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 5-15 Years
CTC: 100-100 LPA
In our enterprise software space, customer success is the heart of our business - and net new customer additions are how these customers show us how they value our products as well as how we organically grow.
As the Senior Sales Executive, you are the hunter and closer who will manage the entire sales process from initial outreach, through contract negotiation, and to closure. This includes creating sales opportunities by diligently prospecting to new companies and effectively following up on marketing generated sales leads.
To be effective in this role, you must have the ability to hunt and grow a book of business and be familiar with the enterprise computing space. You must be a great communicator, competitive, a coachable strong learner and metrics-oriented. You will be asked to sell a range of new products, so you will need to be able to learn each of these products in detail landing each of their unique differentiation points and value adds.
You will be coached by expert sales leaders with decades of enterprise selling experience, who will continually teach you new innovative methods to communicate with customers and close more deals.
- 100% hunting for net new opportunities and high close rate
- Engage in cold-call prospecting to identify and nurture prospects resulting in net new customer adds
- Drive customer enterprise software sales across the Crossover affiliated family of SW companies
- Responsible for achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- For companies acquired by our firm - sell the vision to customers on the benefits of that company becoming a part of the Crossover affiliated family
- Ramp, effectively learn and be able to sell new products as our firm acquires additional companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Prospect, nurture and close new business at or above target
- Generate opportunities, manage pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts leveraging the team's systems and tools
- Maintain Knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Leverage systems and tools to ensure pipeline velocity and optics
- 5+ years of enterprise/B2B software sales experience as a hunter, with Average Deal Size of $50k+
- Demonstrated success exceeding quota, proven track record of closing $600K + annually in net new software licenses
- Experience in prospecting, qualifying through the sales stages and closing deals
- Cold calling experience
- Curious about industry changes and trends
- Managed an active pipeline of 20+ sales opportunities at any given time
- Strong adoption of Challenger Sales Methodology a plus
- Strong organizational skills & highly coachable
- A passion for the fast-pace/high-growth environment
- Native/Advanced English Fluency
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.