QA Software Architect ($60K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 5-15 Years
CTC: 43-43 LPA
As our software factory is designed to deliver great quality at high pace, we expect that our QA automation architects perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies and deliver work to a high level of quality.
You will be working with the world’s top 1% talent people and be part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and toolsets. Your work quality is measured through the First Time Acceptance Rate, which means passing the quality bar set by your leadership team.
Your daily activities will include setting up the test environments, automating test cases and performing manual tests if necessary. You will also be responsible for developing solutions to complex architectural problems and establishing automated testing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 5+ years of QA experience: Test cases automation and documentation
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, C# or NodeJS
- 2+ Test Automation tools experience, such as Protractor, Selenium, RestAssured, TestComplete, Appium and JMeter
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API, Git and Jasmine
- Good proficiency in the English language
Nice to have:
- TypeScript language and Protractor test automation background
- Hands-on experience profiling web pages
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience in transforming use cases into performance scripts using industry standard tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, and Gatling
- Experience using industry standard APM tools such as NewRelic, AppyDynamics, DynaTrace
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies
- Competency on the current software development practices and tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.