Chief Software Architect ($100K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 8-18 Years
CTC: 70-72 LPA
Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for high performing Chief Architects for long-term, full-time roles. We offer 100% #remotejobs working with the best talent from around the world. It is also an opportunity to develop and maintain a portfolio of more than 100 different Cloud-based Saas products.
As the most senior member of a high performing software engineering team, you will be working with the top 1% of global engineering talent, acting both as a hands-on engineer as well as the technical lead of your team. You will guide, coach, design, and develop our different software products using multiple technologies. The pace is fast and rewarding as you will be solving the hardest problems in our products and processes. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Make hard technical decisions and act upon them
- Deliver high-quality Software that meets coding and design patterns best practices
- Work together with the product management and engineering leadership to enhance the products under your responsibility
- Provide technical leadership & coaching of your architects and junior engineers
- Perform in-depth analysis of code, identify anti-patterns and build improvement plans
- Enforce a fully automated DevOps process using best in class tools
- Drive continuous improvement of our development processes by identifying opportunities and acting upon them
- Commit to a 40-hr week, mostly Monday to Friday and meet daily and weekly goals
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a recognized university
- Expert level knowledge of architectural principles and design patterns
- Hands-on experience in a DevOps organization using popular tools and frameworks
- 3+ years of a proven track record as the principal technical decision maker of an engineering team
Nice to have:
- Experience with large scale cloud systems
- Experience with SaaS products
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.