Software Architect ($60K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 5-15 Years
CTC: 42-43 LPA
Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for high performing Software Architects for long-term, full-time roles. We offer 100% #remotejobs working with the best talent from around the world. It is an excellent opportunity to develop and maintain a portfolio of more than 100 different Cloud-based Saas products.
As a senior member of a high performing software engineering team, you will be working with the top 1% of global engineering talent, acting both as a hands-on engineer as well as a technical expert of your team. You will guide, coach, design, and develop our different software products using multiple technologies. The pace is fast and rewarding as you will be solving the hardest problems in our products and processes. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Deliver high-quality software features that meet coding and design patterns best practices
- Work together with chief architects and business teams to solve challenging problems
- Review code created by junior engineers and provide actionable coaching
- In-depth analysis of code, identify anti-patterns and provide an improvement plan
- Develop code that supports a fully automated DevOps process
- Drive continuous improvement of our DevOps processes by identifying opportunities and acting upon them
- Commit to a 40-hr week, mostly Monday to Friday and meet daily and weekly goals set by your manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering from a recognized university
- Hands-on experience in a DevOps organization using popular tools and frameworks
- Proven knowledge and experience in applying design pattern best practices
- Proven track record in independently delivering high-quality software
Nice to have:
- Experience with large scale cloud systems
- Experience with SaaS products
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.