VP of Technical Product Management ($200K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 12-24 Years
CTC: 100-100 LPA
Leverage your technical expertise to make high-impact decisions across a growing range of enterprise software solutions. Set the scope and high-level design decisions on dozens of products every year. Each week you will engage with key product stakeholders to define the product-market fit in an objective, standardized way. Once you have identified the core functionality for the product, you will switch your attention to making Important Technical Decisions on how it will be implemented.
Being successful as a VP of TPM requires deep technical skills across a variety of technologies and domains in addition to exemplary communication skills.
Specifically, candidates must have
- A university degree (BS, MS, or PhD) that included in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering.
- Spent 2+ years working for a commercial software company with the full-time responsibility of writing production code in either Java or C#
- Spent 2 or more years making the important architecture and design decisions on software projects, such as the application of architecture design patterns or significant open source technologies
- Have at least 2 years experience as the decision-maker for design decisions involving the use of cloud computing services (such as AWS)
- Been the most senior decision-maker regarding technical design decisions for a product at a commercial software company
Other, highly desirable skills include
- Expertise in other current, mainstream languages (examples include Python, Go, Kotlin, Scala) and frameworks (examples NodeJS, Spring).
- Architecting web-scale SaaS solutions
- Ongoing contributions to leading Open Source project
- Have led the architecture and design on one or more significant solutions
Our teams are designed to accommodate top talent across a wide range of time zones, however, there are certain hours we require in order to have team-based collaboration or to have customer-facing engagements in the customer's working hours. Candidates should be able to work 8 hours a day while meeting the following constraints Monday-Friday:
1) 2 hours between 9:00AM-11:00AM EST (US 'core' hours)
2) 2 additional hours between 8am-8pm EST (US 'customer' hours)
3) 4 additional hours in any timezone you wish ('flex' hours)
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.