Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Chief Architect) ($100K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 3-13 Years
CTC: 70-72 LPA
Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for high performing Senior SREs for long-term, full-time roles. We offer 100% #remotejobs working with the best talent from around the world. You will be working with one of the largest cloud-based SaaS operations in the world with over 100 applications and thousands of users. It is a great opportunity to design and manage large scale cloud-based multi-tenant clusters as well as our SaaS products running on top of it.
As a technical leader in a high performing SaasOps organization, you will be working with the top 1% of global engineering talent, you will be accountable for maintaining best in class performance, reliability and cost of our SaaS products and clusters. The pace is fast and rewarding as you will be solving the hardest problems in our products and processes. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Design and deploy our world-class SaaS products using containerization (Kubernetes/Docker) and cloud services (AWS, VMWare on AWS, etc).
- Drive our super-large-scale multi-tenant clusters while guaranteeing great uptime
- Apply your software/programming expertise, combined with your in-depth understanding of system and cloud services in order to continuously improve our infrastructure and products
- Commit to a 40-hr week, mostly Monday to Friday and meet aggressive weekly goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in administering large-scale SaaS applications in one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, IBM Cloud)
- In-depth knowledge and 2+ years of hands-on experience with Linux
- Fluent in writing code with 2+ years of experience coding in a popular coding language
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in automating cloud system monitoring and operations with scripting
Nice to have:
- Experience working with large scale cloud systems
- Experience in a DevOps oriented organization
- Knowledge of Cloud Management Platforms
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.