Telecom Integration Engineer ($30K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 2-12 Years
CTC: 19-21 LPA
We deliver great quality products and services at a high pace. In every team that you work in you will be expected to deliver work to a high level of quality. Your work quality is measured through the First Time Acceptance Rate, which means passing the code review quality bar set by Chief Architects.
As a Telecom Integration Engineer you will be a member of one of our teams implementing our solutions at client sites. Engineers gather requirements, analyze gaps, and implement solutions.
In all cases, you will have aggressive daily and weekly targets to work against and you can expect to receive daily and weekly feedback about your performance. The regular feedback is used to help you improve immediately and to help you resolve blockers which may be slowing down your performance.
- Total of 2+ years of work experience with IT and/or BSS technology products and services
- Minimum of 2 years of testing experience in telco companies
- At least 1 year of experience in mobile telecom networks GSM/CDMA, billing solutions, real-time rating and charging systems, Microsoft CRM, solutions, Self-care solutions (Web, USSD, IVR), Web Portals
- At least 1 year of working experience using cloud services such as AWS
- Experience in one or more aspects of Telecom BSS solution deployment/integration
- Minimum 2 years experience with Redhat LINUX and shell/Perl scripting
- Ability to construct SQL queries to retrieve complex information from a SQL Server/Oracle database
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written and oral English communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Redknee TCB or Unified Suite of products.
- System integration and configuration expertise
- Knowledge of multiple technologies including (but not limited to) TCP/IP, CORBA, SOAP, SS7, Diameter, HTTP(S) strongly preferred
- Knowledge of configuring network elements including switches, routers, and load-balancers valued
- Minimum 50% travel throughout the year can be expected
- Possess the maturity to adapt to different corporate environments
- Should be fluent in English. Spanish skills are advantageous to have
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.