Senior Strategic Account Executive ($400K/year) - Remote Work
Work from home
Experience: 15-25 Years
CTC: 100-100 LPA
You will be responsible for either supporting new customer acquisitions or increasing our footprint within our existing customer base. These sales will be executed by positioning our solution portfolio and building a truly strategic partnership with our customers to achieve USD 5 M in incremental sales. The ideal candidate will structure deals as recurring revenue opportunities and use our portfolio of different sales methods and products.
As Senior Strategic Account Executive, you will help customers solve their complex needs using our unique solutions, and work with customers to convince them to grow their commitment to our various IT and business-related services. For example, take a look at customer success stories https://www.aurea.com/client-success (British Airways Video)
To be effective in this role - you must be a great communicator, be coachable and metrics-oriented. You may be asked to sell solutions from Crossover affiliated companies that are newly acquired - so as Senior Strategic Account Executive you will need to be able to learn each of these new solutions in detail, from business case to deployment model. As the best candidate, you will influence a small number of accounts and drive strategy towards the goal of enhancing the relationships at the C-Suite and recurring revenue growth. This is what will determine success - mastering the ability to pivot and strategize in a fast-paced, challenging environment while meeting the needs of your clients.
The Senior Strategic Account Executive will be working for one of the world's fastest-growing enterprise software organizations that acquires one new company per week. In our enterprise software marketplace, customer success is the heart of the business - and annual sales depends on how you successfully drive customers to value our products.
- Drive customer enterprise software sales for one of the Crossover affiliated companies across key accounts
- Explain to IT and Business Executives the benefits and business value of our various products, support and deployment capabilities
- Create specific business cases for our clients to champion within their organization
- For the companies acquired by our firm, you will sell the vision to customers regarding the benefits of our unique software portfolio
- Ramp up, and effectively learn to sell new products and solutions as our firm acquires additional companies
- Quickly build profitable relationships with prospects, customer and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Prospect, nurture and close new business to meet and beat the target
- Generate new opportunities, manage pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts using Salesforce CRM and other best-in-class platforms
- Demonstrate high levels of business acumen when interacting with senior stakeholders using modern challenger sales methodologies
- 15+ years of enterprise software sales experience, also selling to large, complex prospects that are Global 2000, F250 or similar organizations
- You have demonstrated ability and success in strategic sales planning, selling to and developing winning partnerships with key accounts
- You have a stellar record of achievement with exceptional referrals from your client base and peers
- Your focus has been to go deep and wide within a small number of key accounts, (i.e., 10 accounts or less), while developing strategies and relationships
- Extensive experience selling subscription or term-limited license deals as SaaS of higher than $500k+ of annual recurring revenue
- Your software quota has been $5M incremental ARR or higher in your current or previous roles
C-Level client engagement - Built relationships, partnerships while managing expectations with clients at Executive and CXO levels in large enterprise and global organizations even through acquisitions
- Demonstrated success exceeding new business quota using modern sales methodologies (preference for Challenger Sales Methodologies).
Strong ability to present credible business value, demonstrating knowledge of the prospect organization’s business, as well as ability to align and engage with the right stakeholders
- Impeccable organizational skills, highly coachable, both as an individual contributor and managing an enterprise sales team, with a passion for high-growth environments.
- A degree from a highly regarded institution
- English Native/Advanced. Bilingual in English + German/French or other EU language would be an asset
- Travel 40%+
Crossover (also known as Crossover for Work) is redefining the workplace. We connect the world's best talent with companies around the globe, supported by our WorkSmart productivity and workforce technology. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Crossover has thousands of partners in more than 100 countries.