You, working as an individual contributor, will be integrated into Dashboard Teams working on web portals of CAST AIP. Your teammates will be located in India and in France and you will have the opportunity to travel to France every year.
You will collaborate with writing and designing new features and improve existing ones. You will write unit tests and drive code reviews. You will participate in best practices definition and technology watch. Depending on will, skills and experience, you will have the opportunity to take technical lead on topics or projects.
- Experience in developing front-end/full stack applications at scale
- Should have experience in any of the front-end framework like BackboneJS, Angular, React, Ext, etc and HTML/CSS/Bootstrap.
- Experience in backend technologies like REST web services and Java (OOPs, Collections, DB Access) or any other technology.
- Good to have skills like REST, Bootstrap, UI Components, CI/CD, NoSQL based DB is added advantage
- Experience with advanced CSS programming using LESS or SASS is a plus
- Expertise in of server-side technologies and SQL/NoSQL is a plus
- It involves design the software system, Select algorithms, theories or technologies that will be used for business applications
- Contribute to software development design discussions for new features and new product development
- Strong Problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Written, Verbal, communication skills
- Analytical skills & Business Thinking.
CAST has the world largest R&D Lab focusing on software quality analysis and measurement through application source code analysis. Wipro, HCL, Cognizant, Capgemini and IBM GBS are all leveraging our technology. To sustain its constant growth and expand the R&D team split between Paris and Bangalore.