The Person will work as Analyst in data services team of Decision Point, Translating business and functional user requirements into functioning solution.
Experience and/or training in computer programming languages such as SQL
Proficiency in Python related to Data Science
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Hands-on experience on Excel VBA
Sound knowledge of Database administration like Managing MySQL Server, MS SQL Server
Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
Familiarity with working with numerous large data sets
Perform ad hoc duties in accordance to business needs
Comfort in a fast-paced environment
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyses, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Decision Point is a fast-growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 lists. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies and traits of management consulting.
Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about implementing analytics in real-world business problems
A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Key reasons to Join Decision Point
- Development as a Subject Matter Expert in FMCG sales & marketing analytics domain, working directly with one of the top 5 global FMCG brands.
- Work extensively with clients/ direct client interaction - There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master traits of strategy consulting i.e. from understanding business objective to analyzing data in a methodical way culminating with final output to be delivered to the client.
- Leave the lasting Impact on Business: You will also get to witness the impact of implementing your recommendations/strategies as you will be working very closely with clients on a day-to-day basis
- FastTrack Career Growth: DP provides you to choose your own career path; We have a Fast-track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and wants to push their limits. This means high reward, challenging role where the candidate can get promoted every year with handsome raises
- Young and dynamic culture: the average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and we understand your work life balance. We take off to the mountains or beaches to recoup at least once a year and ensure we get together at the end of each quarter.