- Writing and reviewing great quality code
- Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analyzing the clients' needs in the context of the project
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to realize it
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs
- Creating, understanding and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving complex bugs
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, OOA and OOD Concepts
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for the agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Passionate about building great solutions
- Mentoring the team members to meet the client's needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery
- Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios
Nagarro founded in 1996, a leading provider of IT services and consulting, focuses on their customers’ most strategic technology projects to deliver actionable competitive advantage. Recognized worldwide for our expertise in developing innovative software solutions and applications, Nagarro brings unmatched technical leadership, thought leadership, and a complete commitment to success to every project. With a quality-driven focus, Nagarro offers best practices, including CMMi 5, ISO 27001, Six Sigma, and a Quality Management System (QMS) with well-defined and proven processes. Headquartered in California’s Silicon Valley region, Nagarro is a part of Germany-based Allgeier Group and has offices in London, Atlanta, Boston, Mexico, Germany, Sweden, and Asia. Nagarro’s clients include industry leaders such as GE, SAP, Mitsubishi, The Estee Lauder Companies, Pfizer, Lufthansa, Infor, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Viacom, The McGraw-Hill Companies, Johnson Controls, DHL, T-Mobile, UBS, and the NetEnt.
Nagarro's services offerings include: solution strategy and roadmap consulting, system architecture and user experience design, development of custom applications like collaboration portals, executive dashboards and mobile applications, enterprise integration, big data and analytics, legacy/ mainframe modernization, maintenance and support.
Nagarro is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for application development, collaboration and content.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Custom Development Solutions, and SOA and Business Process, our qualified .NET development engineers develop specialized applications that often integrate with enterprise systems to meet our clients’ business requirements. As an SAP NetWeaver partner, our SAP consultants develop flexible collaborative applications to meet the unique business needs of our clients worldwide.
Nagarro has also been named to the Global Outsourcing 100 List by the IAOP (International Association of Outsourcing Professionals), earning the highest possible scores in three categories – Customer References, Employee Management and Executive Leadership. Identifying Nagarro among the 25 “Rising Stars”, this ranking reinforces Nagarro’s reputation as a top global provider of business-critical outsourced IT services. Strong domain expertise, combined with more than a decade of software development experience, has helped Nagarro to become a strategic development partner for our clients. To know more about Nagarro you can logon to www.nagarro.com.