Group is venturing into Artificial Intelligence business to help other enterprises transform for the age of AI. This is a chance for you to get in on the ground floor of an exciting AI company.
In this role, you will work alongside other engineers as well as our outside partners, to build various layers of the infrastructure for our AI solutions. You should have thorough knowledge in building distributed processing systems and streaming data pipelines. You should also have a strong growth mindset and a strong work ethic.
Here’s what you will do:
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Ability to solve any ongoing issues with operating the cluster
- Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better. Evaluate our success metrics and evolve our reporting systems.
- Build software infrastructure for serving machine learning models at scale and optimization for performance.
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles as applicable to real-time processing
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark-Streaming
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ is a must
- Experience in building real-time Dashboards
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience in scaling up Deep Learning/Machine Learning Models
- Strong knowledge of either C++ or Java is a must
We hope you will fit well with our team’s culture:
- Strong work ethic. All of us believe in our works ability to change human lives, and consequently, work not just smart, but also hard.
- Growth mindset: We are eager to teach you new skills and invest in your continual development. But learning is hard work, so this is something we hope you’ll want to do.
- Good team member: We care and watch out for each other. We’re humble individually and go after big goals together.
- Flexibility: Since we are an early stage company, you should be flexible in your tasks and do whatever is needed, ranging from dirty work like data cleaning to high-level work like algorithm design.
Group has a turnover of $1.2 billion with a diversified presence in the automotive, engineering and design services, renewable energy and education sectors.
It has 35 manufacturing plants and four engineering and design centers across 18 locations globally.