Senior Software Developer
Experience: 2-6 Years
CTC: 6-10 LPA
The position requires an individual to Develop high-volume, low-latency application for data analytics for big consumer product corporations. The position also requires the candidate to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, write well designed, testable, efficient code. Should ensure designs follow specifications.
- Strong experience in Python.
- Hands on experience on Cloud services – AWS/Azure/Google
- Familiarity with Test-driven development and Continuous Integration.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on with code development tools (Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Unit, Testing Frameworks).
- Familiar with Software development methodology like Agile methodology.
- Ability to write complex SQL.
- Desire to learn and develop new tools and techniques and share with the team
- Knowledge of cloud would be a plus
- Ability to design software modules.
Decision Point is a fast-growing Consumer Products Analytics & Consulting Company, with business partners featuring in global fortune 500 lists. We specialize in applying math to solve complex business problems in CPG space.
DP assures you to provide a 360degree learning platform which will be steepest in the industry, you will develop in-depth know-how of CPG/FMCG business, learn the application of analytics and big data technologies and traits of management consulting.
Decision Point offers an entrepreneurial environment and exposure to advanced analytics in the domain of sales and marketing. The team at Decision Point is very young, energetic and highly skilled. Our team consists of talented business consultants, data scientists and engineers who are passionate about implementing analytics in real-world business problems
A career at Decision Point is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Key reasons to Join Decision Point
- Development as a Subject Matter Expert in FMCG sales & marketing analytics domain, working directly with one of the top 5 global FMCG brands.
- Work extensively with clients/ direct client interaction - There will be direct client interaction which will fasten your learning process and will enable you to master traits of strategy consulting i.e. from understanding business objective to analyzing data in a methodical way culminating with final output to be delivered to the client.
- Leave the lasting Impact on Business: You will also get to witness the impact of implementing your recommendations/strategies as you will be working very closely with clients on a day-to-day basis.
- FastTrack Career Growth: DP provides you to choose your own career path; We have a Fast-track career path for people who love challenges, are ambitious and wants to push their limits. This means high reward, challenging role where the candidate can get promoted every year with handsome raises.
- Young and dynamic culture: the average age here is about 25 years. There is a lot of energy flowing all the time. We work hard and party harder. Our work environment is very flexible, and we understand your work life balance. We take off to the mountains or beaches to recoup at least once a year and ensure we get together at the end of each quarter.