Full Stack Developer
Experience: 5-8 Years
CTC: 9-15 LPA
- Coordinate with Product and Understand their Requirement to convert them to features.
- Understanding the Requirements of the field and convert them into Technical Features.
- Estimate Feature story points and deliver the tasks assigned within the negotiated time.
- Can Code in .NET using C# language and handle the integration of Tasks and Codes.
Here's what an ordinary day of work might look like:
- You will be delivering a high-quality application
- You will have to ensure a required level of performance
- You will write test-backed server-side code
- You will be analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- You will support and fix existing functionality
- You will select using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
- You will be involved in designing and building application layers
- You will translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- You will identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
Proficiency in C#
Experience using .NET 4.5+ / Core
Experience in developing ASP.NET MVC / ASP.NET Core MVC applications
Senior knowledge of Entity Framework 6.* / EF Core
Proficient knowledge in SQL Server
Database design including indexes and data integrity
Writing tests with NUnit
Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
Familiarity with the client-side framework such as jQuery, Angular
Familiarity with Azure Web Apps
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Who should apply
Passionate about Coding, Beer & Pizza.
Truly believes in Eat, Sleep, Code - Repeat.
Interested in solving real-life business problems.
Has Customer-Centric & Problem solving mindset.
Wants to make an impact - Entrepreneurial Mindset.
FieldAssist is the flagship SaaS platform from Flick2Know Technologies used by more than 350 brands worldwide helping them increase their sales efficiency and productivity with the use of mobility.
After successful implementation with various brands in India, Flick2Know took FieldAssist to Latin America as a part of Startup Chile and gained worldwide feedback for further improvement. Since its inception, Flick2Know received encouraging product reviews, UI and customer support across industries drawing benefit from FieldAssist.