Experience: 4-8 Years
CTC: No Bar
- Work closely with the product team to define Quality Standards and Metrics for the Product and ensure adherence.
- Drive Automation Testing Roadmap and development. Expected to be hands-on with development.
- Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
- Set processes for Test Plan Peer Reviews and ensure adherence.
- Setting up goals and objectives for fellow QA Engineers
- Set Quality standards for the teams in various new testing technologies in the industry. This may include finding new strategies for automation testing and day to day work processes like agile and scrum.
1. Proven track record of strategizing and evolving Testing Strategies.
2. Must have managed the Roadmap for Web and Mobile products in B2B SaaS Industry.
3. Hand-on experience writing automated tests for Mobile and Web applications.
4. Knowledge of automated testing tools such as Espresso/Selenium.
5. Proven problem solving and analytical skills.
6. Team player with excellent Communication Skills.
7. Min Working Experience: 4 Years. Recommended Experience: 5-7 years.
8. Min Working Experience in Test Automation: 3 Years
9. Must be an Engineering Graduate from top tier colleges such as IITs or NITs
Fieldassist a Product Based technology Company based out of Gurgaon. Please visit www.fieldassist.in They help to automate the sales of FMCG and consumer product companies through sales force automation platform. They are working since 2010 in the technology domain and launched our flagship product - FieldAssist in 2014. They can proudly say that we are an industry leader in the country. Same is also reflected through the Brands associated with them like Bisleri, Jockey, Everest Spices, Tata Salt etc.
Tech stack wise - they are migrating from Java to Kotlin and re-designing their entire app on the guidelines of Material 2.0. They have also rolled out an App on Flutter - Google based cross-platform App development platform.