Customer Success Manager
Experience: 2-6 Years
CTC: 8-10 LPA
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Understanding the customer's needs to help them exploit Product Better.
2. Onboarding and execution of Client.
3. Establish Customer Support Practices.
5. Maintaining Client Delight.
6. Assisting in Technical and Product Support.
7. Supervise Employees.
8. Taking Initiatives.
1. Good interpersonal skills
2. Good emotional intelligence
3. Proactive and willing to improve on processes
4. Strong leaders.
5. Highly organized.
6. Shave experience in directing others.
7. Strong communicators both orally and in writing.
Core Technical skills:
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
2. Knowledge of customer service practices
3. Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
4. Bachelor's degree in Engineering, PG from a reputed college.
1. Knowledge of technologies such as IT networking, internet technologies, web servers and XML
2. Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce, Totango etc.
Fieldassist a Product Based technology Company based out of Gurgaon.
They help to automate the sales of FMCG and consumer product companies through sales force automation platform. They are working since 2010 in the technology domain and launched our flagship product - FieldAssist in 2014. They can proudly say that we are an industry leader in the country. Same is also reflected through the Brands associated with them like Bisleri, Jockey, Everest Spices, Tata Salt etc.