Assistant Manager (Technical Support)
Experience: 2-5 Years
CTC: 8-11 LPA
We are looking to hire a Technical Support Manager cum API Integrations Support Specialist to help coordinate and execute technical interfaces between FieldAssist and its Partners. You will be responsible for managing a group of FieldAssist Support Analysts in order to assist the team and our clients in resolving technical and application related inquiries regarding FieldAssist software product.
In assessing and improving support processes and metrics, including team performance and customer satisfaction, you will work to ensure that our core team of Analysts continues to deliver world-class technical and application support to FieldAssist dynamic and growing customer base.
In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioural standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Working with Partners to support, train, integrate and execute their solution through FieldAssist APIs and maintain SLA’s
- Quality Assurance to assure APIs meet the needs of those Partners.
- Improve and enhance documentation based on best practices and what you see in the field.
- Training and development of the Technical Support team particularly in the development of customer service, time management, and problem-solving skills ensuring world-class support for FieldAssist customers.
- Effectively servicing client management escalations in line with accepted best practices and processes, collaborating with other departments on necessary next steps
- Developing, measuring and managing customer support metrics such as quality of service, close rates, response times, and teamwork
- Communicate and develop relationships with the Engineering and Technical Operations teams to prioritize and address high priority technical issues
- Identifying, managing and executing Technical Support strategic projects and initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience working with and troubleshooting JSON and REST APIs.
- Good command on SQL Queries.
- Experience in managing the ticketing platforms like Freshdesk, Zendesk etc.
- Experience in DevOps is a plus.
- B-tech/ Similar Degree from a good college.
- You have demonstrated the ability to lead a team in a highly demanding, fast-paced environment.
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to manage and implement change in a dynamic environment.
- You have the ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence, displaying superb listening skills, and verbal and written communication skills.
- You have demonstrated expertise in improving and managing Technical Support processes and methodologies.
FieldAssist a product-based technology company based out of Gurgaon.
We help to automate the sales of FMCG and consumer product companies through sales force automation platform. We have been working since 2010 in the technology domain and launched our flagship product - FieldAssist in 2014. We can proudly say that we are an industry leader in the country. Same is also reflected through the Brands associated with them like Bisleri, Jockey, Everest Spices, Tata Salt etc.
- A start-up atmosphere with low hierarchies.
- Team spaces, which include enough space for your ideas, as well as space for you, your
- equipment, and your team.
- Ability to work with the latest technologies in the Cloud.
- Chance to work with great teams and some of the smartest and passionate software
- Free drinks and other amenities.
- Privately organized team events.