Leading Corporate in Automobile Sector
Experience: 3-5 Years
CTC: 4-6 LPA
- Generation of revenue with existing clients and new acquisition of Clients.
- Conducting BTL Activities.
- Presentation of products to clients.
- Lead Generation with Cold Calling.
- Solutions to the grievance of clients.
- Build new strategies to fac competiton.
- Must be adaptable to different situations.
- 40% Travel required.
- Meeting Monthly/ Quarterly/ Yearly target.
- Working on referrals.
- Monthly sales report analysis with quarterly standard.
- Understanding of regional language will be an added advantage.
- Collection of payments on time.
- Candidate with Corporate sales experience will be preferred.
- Participation in Events.
B.Tech-Mechanical Engg. with 3 years of experience + Male candidate will be preferred.
One of the leading automation organisation in Aisa with great presence in Europe as well. The organistion has 11 years of exceptional sound financial record and looking forward to acquire more entities of other Corporate Giants. Its diverse portfolio includes an extensive range of cars, sports utility vehicles, trucks, buses and defence vehicles. It is one of India's largest OEMs offering an extensive range of integrated, smart and e-mobility solutions.
Organization believe in ‘Connecting aspirations’, by offering innovative mobility solutions that are in line with customers' aspirations. We are India's largest automobile manufacturer, and we continue to take the lead in shaping the Indian commercial vehicle landscape, with the introduction of leading-edge powertrains and electric solutions packaged for power performances and user comfort at the lowest life-cycle costs. Our new passenger cars and utility vehicles are based on Impact Design and offer a superior blend of performance, driveability and connectivity.