Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience: 2-4 Years
CTC: 2-4 LPA
When building software, you go through many stages. From initial requirements to product launch, it’s integral to ensure that everything works according to specification.
That’s why we’re looking for a quality assurance engineer to help us maintain our world-renowned level of quality and reliability.
By joining our team, you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform regression testing
Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
Be open to receiving constructive feedback and turning it into process improvements
HippoCabs is a leading intercity one-way cab service in which a customer has to pay only for the distance traveled and not for the return journey. We are cab aggregators, not the cab owners.
This cab rental venture was established with a vision of easing the hardships of commuters who find it extremely hard to book their ride for city-to-city travel. Further fueling our drive, our promise of constant reliability, unshakable ethics, and exceptional service gives us an advantage over the competitor.