An incredibly rare opportunity for a growth-obsessed Sales expert to join a well-funded Education Technology start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award-winning management team. The role is ideal for someone looking to accelerate their career progression well ahead of the normal curve by seeing a high-growth global business being built from scratch.
Field: Education Technology. Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (over 20%) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
1. Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
2. Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
3. Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, WhatsApp, SMS, calls
4. Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure performance-driven competitive environment
5. Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factor
Immediate joining required.
Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
Result-driven with experience of extremely target centric job
Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
Self-learners with the high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days
In 2030, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics will touch 800 Million jobs. The world will split into creators and consumers. WhiteHat Jr makes kids creators in the new world with the first structured coding curriculum in the world for early childhood.
WhiteHat Jr has developed their own original coding curriculum, which is centered on product creation, and imparts their lessons via 1:1 live, interactive online classes. The new funds will be used to strengthen their technology platform, expand the course curriculum as well as increase consumer awareness.
The company, started in November 2018, had earlier raised $1.3 million in seed funding from Nexus Venture Partners and Omidyar Network India.