Manager (Teacher Recruitment and Training)
Experience: 2-10 Years
CTC: 4-10 LPA
The objective of this role is to recruit & train teachers at scale in delivering an excellent online classroom experience.
- Conduct video interviews to shortlist candidates that meet the minimum requirements
- Identify training needs - content related or behavioural - and train teachers to deliver excellence classroom experience to students
- Upskill current set of teachers to become better teachers and mentors through continuous training and coaching
- Speak in a professional, personable way to potential teachers and inform them about job requirements and answer any questions they might have
- Follow-up hiring leads to complete the hiring and training process to onboard them on the Whitehat teaching platform
Prior coding experience Mandatory - either through professional work experience or through teaching coding
Prior training/recruitment experience preferred
All demo classes will be done online and require a native comfort with technology
Effective oral and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
Flexibility with a strong sense of ownership for work
In 2030, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics will touch 800 Million jobs. The world will split into creators and consumers. WhiteHat Jr makes kids creators in the new world with the first structured coding curriculum in the world for early childhood.
WhiteHat Jr has developed their own original coding curriculum, which is centered on product creation, and imparts their lessons via 1:1 live, interactive online classes. The new funds will be used to strengthen their technology platform, expand the course curriculum as well as increase consumer awareness.
The company, started in November 2018, had earlier raised $1.3 million in seed funding from Nexus Venture Partners and Omidyar Network India.