Full Stack Engineer
Experience: 3-8 Years
If you are passionate about solving one of the most fundamental problems in society - employment - and like to work on hard technical problems while building delightful experiences, Eightfold.ai is the place to be at!
- Develop our complete build, testing, and deployment architecture
- Work closely with design to create pixel-perfect sites
- Build delightful web user interfaces for our consumers
- Define and iterate on our reusable components and style guide
- Prototype new ideas and iterate towards the ideal user experience
- Develop products that serve our customers and consumers
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and the rest of engineering to iterate and enhance our product offerings
3+ years of relevant experience
Bachelor's in Computer Science, or related field, OR commensurate experience
Passion and drive to change employment and recruiting for the better
Knowledgeable in web best practices (e.g., browser capabilities, unit and integration testing)
Comfortable partnering with product managers and designers with an attention to detail
Great product and design sense
Eightfold.ai is changing the way organizations think about hiring, engaging, and growing people with the power of technology & AI. We deliver actionable insights giving people the visibility and guidance they need to find the best hire and the best opportunity.
Eightfold.ai is led by Ashutosh Garg, a PhD in Machine Learning who managed Search and Personalization @ Google, and Varun Kacholia, who led the News Feed Ranking team at Facebook and developed YouTube Search at Google.