The core objective of the Data Engineering team would be owning all the engineering work for customer go-lives -- from system integration, data validation, transformation & ingestion, technical troubleshooting, customization & enhancements to list a few.
Data & Integrations are core to our platform. This team will be working very closely with the Data Platform team, Delivery team, and Product team to ultimately achieve on-time, NPS positive & successful go-live for EVERY customer.
You will work to ensure the Eightfold Talent Intelligence Platform family of solutions/modules are properly developed, designed, customized, integrated, deployed, and configured into a customer’s existing environment to best enable them for success.
- Designing, Building, Testing, and Deployment of necessary Data
- Develop modular and scalable tools that help in product integration and configurations
- Transformation and Integration solutions for Eightfold Customers.
- Help test & validate data migration/data ingestion throughout the implementation process and make corrective actions/recommendations on gaps, issues, concerns.
- Help resolve integration issues requiring in-depth expertise in the Eightfold solution.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and mentor the team on Integration best practices.
3+ years of experience in integrating systems with 3rd party service vendors, preferably in a dynamic fast-paced SaaS environment
4 year BS/BTech degree from a good college or university
Strong programming experience in any one of the programming languages (Python, R, Java, C#). Python a definite plus.
Experience with authorization protocols such as SSO, O-Auth
Sound knowledge of AWS, Microsoft Azure from a services integration point of view
Deep know-how of JSON, XML, and unstructured data manipulation
Strong written and spoken communication skills
Eightfold.ai is changing the way organizations think about hiring, engaging, and growing people with the power of technology & AI. We deliver actionable insights giving people the visibility and guidance they need to find the best hire and the best opportunity.
Eightfold.ai is led by Ashutosh Garg, a PhD in Machine Learning who managed Search and Personalization @ Google, and Varun Kacholia, who led the News Feed Ranking team at Facebook and developed YouTube Search at Google.