If you are intrigued by the advances in the IoT, and excited by the opportunity to work with a established profitable start-up in cutting edge technology, this is the job for you!
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team. You will work alongside the sales and business development team in conceptualizing solutions that fit the needs of our clients and prospects. You will be responsible for assessing the needs of the client, developing a solution by collaborating with peers, and building the solution and statement of work. This includes interacting with hardware and software vendors for costing of the solution as well as any customizations as required.
- Work closely with the technology team within the company to ensure the hardware is available for projects and working properly
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including time and scope involved
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Establish a framework for necessary contributions from various departments and facilitate their collaboration
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Account for possible project challenges or constraints and proactively seek to manage challenges
- Ideation and prototyping of LPWAN-based IoT solutions for various market verticals by integrating IoT end devices
Bachelor/Masters of Science/Technology degree in EE, CS, E&C, RF Electronics or similar stream
Passionate about technology with demonstrated evidence of being a “maker” or “tinkerer”
In-depth understanding of RF protocols
Proven experience and solution architecture level
Strong customer/partner focus with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
Solid understanding of software development fundamentals
Strong understanding of data networking and security concepts
Obsession with quality and nuances of solutions
IT background with a focus on network troubleshooting is a plus
SenRa, a contributing member of the LoRa Alliance®, is a PAN India Low Power Wide Area Network Provider (LPWAN), specifically LoRaWAN®, for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Machine to Machine (M2M) solutions and applications. SenRa is currently deploying LPWANs throughout India for projects which require secure, reliable, long-distance communication at low cost.
We are working with global partners to deploy smart solutions such as water metering, smart agriculture, smart lighting, smart cities, logistics, electric and gas meter.
Our expertise in connectivity services allows rapid deployments of LoRaWAN solutions across many IoT segments such as Smart Cities, Industrial IoT, Smart Buildings and more.