The sales team at iZooto is at the center of all our customer interactions. You will be responsible for managing inbound/outbound inquiries and signups/acquisition, onboarding these customers, nurturing them, and driving revenue.
This role is for an actionable analytics product and an ideal candidate should have the ability to learn quickly, communicate swiftly, and more importantly, understanding managing relationships.
- Generate revenue by working through pre-qualified leads
- Present & demonstrate our solutions to customers via phone/web meetings
- Work cross-functionally with marketing in order to drive revenue for the company
- Build your sales pipeline of all opportunities through Leads and Campaigns and update on a weekly basis
- Strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions
- Analyzing multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends an appropriate solution
- Managing pipelines and moving opportunities along the sales cycle to closure
- Follow-up on Marketing-generated leads in order to qualify them in an efficient manner, and ensure high translation of lead to revenue
- Periodic Reporting to Sales Manager
Note: This is a US shift role.
Accomplished results while doing sales
Learning quickly and applying learnings to problem statements
Data-driven decision making
Curiosity and diving deeper into a problem statement
iZooto is a web push notifications saas offering that enables marketers to engage, retarget and retain their website visitors and drive more revenue.
We work with more than 15,000 business currently. We are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies globally. We are a Web Push Notification platform that allows businesses to send Push Messages to Potential Future Customers on their Mobile & Desktop, without any App.