Senior Software Development Engineer- Android
Experience: 3-5 Years
CTC: 12-15 LPA
We are in the process of improving the UX and functionality of our app and are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer (Android) to join our young team. If your calling is to solve complex challenges through elegant & modular code, this role is for you. As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will help us build the technology that powers our products and services. You will work with our web engineers as well as our design & product teams to deliver high-quality features on our app.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Building and maintaining features for our Android app
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Mentoring our Android development team
- Continuously researching and implementing new technologies to improve application performance and development efficiency
- At least 3 years experience in Android (XML and Java) in a product-based environment
- Inherently passionate about building world-class products
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Knowledge of Git, MVC framework preferred
- You have managed a team of engineers
Internshala is a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. We are solving a difficult problem - the (near) failure of India's education system; and fundamentally changing the way our students learn, acquire skills and build their careers.
Our work benefits thousands of companies and millions of students, thus uplifting the entire industry-academia ecosystem in particular and the country as a whole.