Cloud Chief Software Architect ($100K)
Work from home
Experience: 8-15 Years
CTC: No Bar
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on Saturday, April 21st to hire Cloud Chief Software Architects (USD 100K/yr).
This event will include testing. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager, who can hire 10 Chief Architects this week. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing solutions to complex architectural problems, designing and delivering real enterprise-class software products to customers and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources. As the owner for the architecture and technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product, you will effectively work as the CTO of the engagement with a startup mindset, wearing multiple hats from lead architect and developer on the most complex elements of the product to technical team leader to solution evangelist ensuring that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product.
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products.
- Architecting and leading weekly technical delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base.
- Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
- Leading a small team of Software Engineers to apply software engineering practices and implement automations across all elements of solution delivery
- Manage accountability of team members, with pinpoint focus on quality; Personally accountable for resolution of the most technically challenging issues
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
At least 8 years of experience on hands-on development and related technologies
Has worked with back-end technologies based and latest development frameworks
Has experience working with two or more of data related technologies and familiarity with others from various Relational databases, NoSQL databases, Caching systems, Full Text Search engines, Big Data systems.
Has good experience with the TDD approach, doing unit testing, mocking, integration/UI testing, behaviour driver testing.
Has good experience working with, setting up and configuring any continuous integration and delivery systems, any code quality automation technologies.
Has experience with one or more cloud or DevOps services like AWS, Docker, Heroku, Digitalocean, etc.
Has experience with one or more front end technologies including templating, CSS and JS frameworks.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. We believe that brick and mortar offices are artefacts of ancient history. Teams in every corner of the earth will build the workplace of the future. We are unlocking that potential today. We're embarking on an expedition to find and engage with the highest talent the world over.
And we don't just stop there. We'll provide the tools, the training, and the relationships that will ensure your success. Are you ready to unleash the power of 7 billion? Then, step into the future with us!