Cloud Software Architect ($100K)
Work from home
Experience: 7-15 Years
CTC: No Bar
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on Saturday, March 17th to hire Cloud Software Architects (USD 100K/yr).
This event will include testing. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager, who can hire 10 Chief Architects this week. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing solutions to complex architectural problems, designing and delivering real enterprise-class software products to customers and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources. As the owner for the architecture and technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product, you will effectively work as the CTO of the engagement with a startup mindset, wearing multiple hats from lead architect and developer on the most complex elements of the product to technical team leader to solution evangelist ensuring that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product.
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products.
- Architecting and leading weekly technical delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base.
- Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
5+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Knowledge of backend programming languages, like C++, Java, C#, Ruby or others
- Database(SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting
- Linux, REST, tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. We believe that brick and mortar offices are artefacts of ancient history. Teams in every corner of the earth will build the workplace of the future. We are unlocking that potential today. We're embarking on an expedition to find and engage with the highest talent the world over.
And we don't just stop there. We'll provide the tools, the training, and the relationships that will ensure your success. Are you ready to unleash the power of 7 billion? Then, step into the future with us!