We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on March 10th to hire M&A Deal Lead (USD 150K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
This tournament will be hosted for our client ESW Capital, who will be hiring the M&A Deal Lead who win this tournament.
Reporting to the COO, M&A Deal Lead will drive subject matter expert teams through our 3 key stages of a deal, Buy, Integrate and Restructure, to ensure growth and value creation. Supported by an M&A Operations team and alongside robust M&A playbooks, tools and business teams; this role will be expected to manage upwards of 4-6 deals per quarter.
Results and metrics driven, the role will interface directly with business and functional leaders to define integration strategies and report on deal status and restructuring savings. Foundational to ESW’S growth and profitability is the requirement to drive restructuring in acquired businesses. This role will be expected to drive significant savings through aggressive, decisive and action-oriented restructuring in headcount and non-headcount costs across all deals.
- M&A experience a must
- Project management expertise with solid knowledge of project management discipline, project management tools and analysis, demonstrated experience managing multiple complex initiatives
- Proven success interacting with executive level management to determine solutions, resolve issues, and present recommendations at a senior level
- Cross-functional and interdisciplinary leadership and knowledge; background in strategy or consultancy a plus
- Creative thinking: planning and developing integration strategies and approaches to realize business objectives and maximize value creation
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, economics, business management, engineering or project management-related discipline. MBA a plus.
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills; PowerPoint, Excel, Google Suite, SmartSheet, the Pyramid Principle
Crossover is helping fill this position on behalf of a key strategic customer. In parallel - Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive.
Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long-term growth.