Inside Sales Representative (Tournament)
Work from home
Experience: 5-12 Years
CTC: No Bar
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on March 10th to hire Inside Sales Representatives (USD $100K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager, who can hire 10 Inside Sales Representatives that week! This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
This tournament will be hosted for our client ESW Capital, who will be hiring the Inside Sales Representatives who win this tournament.
In our enterprise software space, customer success is the heart of the business - and annual renewals are how these customers show us how they really value our products. Your job as the Renewals Inside Sales Rep will be to talk to our customers, get them excited about our vision and our products, understand their needs - then convince them to renew their enterprise software license and sell up to our Platinum support.
- Drive customer enterprise software renewals across the ESW Capital family of companies
- Explain to customers the benefits of Platinum support and the impact on customer success - then close Platinum upsells
- For companies ESW Capital acquires - sell the vision to customers on the benefits of that company becoming a part of ESW Capital
- Ramp, effectively learn and be able to sell renewals on new products as ESW Capital acquires additional companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Prospect, nurture and close new business at or above target
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Generate opportunities, manage pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts using SalesForce CRM.
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- Demonstrated success exceeding new business quota
- Strong organizational skills & highly coachable
- A passion for the high-growth environment
Crossover is partnering with ESW Capital to fill this position. Crossover specializes in finding and managing talent in today’s global workforce and will help you through the recruiting process.
ESW Capital is an Austin, Texas based group specifically focuses on buying, strengthening, then growing mature business software companies. By taking advantage of its unique operating platform, ESW revitalizes its acquisitions for sustainable success while making customer satisfaction a top priority. ESW and its affiliated companies have been in the enterprise software space since 1988, and the group includes notable brands such as Aurea, Ignite Technologies, Trilogy and Versata.