Global IT Firm
Experience: 6-12 Years
- Develop REST API based on technical specifications
- Systems design
- Follow laid down coding best practices
- Develop unit test cases for functions/features developed
- Ensure timely deliverables that adhere to speci?ed engineering levels.
- Guide and motivate teams of engineers
- Assist team is solving technical problems that occur from time to time.
- Code reviews and ensure that whole team follows set guidelines
- BE/MCA or equivalent with formal computer education, strong academics and aptitude.
- Java, XML, Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Hibernate/Torque/ORMs, strong RDBMS & OOPs concepts, REST (Must)
- Exposure to Design patterns (Must)
- Banking/ Finance domain knowledge (A strong plus)
- Experience with agile/iterative development process and unit testing, JUnit
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work closely with teammates, product management and QA
Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail
Good organizational and problem-solving skills with an ability to research, analyze and find solutions independently
Good team player who is self-motivated and well organized
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Strong sense of ownership and ability to multi-task and function efficiently with aggressive schedules/timelines.
Passion for technology and ability to find innovative solutions to tough technical problems
This requirement is with a Global IT Services company that provides IT services in different verticals like BFSI, Retails-CPG, Telecom etc. They have clientele and operations all over the world. It is a multi-million Dollar group.