Trainee (Building Services Engineering)
CTC: 1-3 LPA
- Support all operations and maintenance work of the building engineering department including both mechanical & electrical.
- Must successfully learn and develop skills in the following areas: HVAC, AHUs, Building Management Systems (BMS), temperature control, mechanical system controls, direct digital controls, electrical control systems testing and balancing etc.
- Perform preventative maintenance and trouble-shooting checks on all heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, etc.
- Maintaining daily records of Energy, Water, Solar generation & HVAC usage.
- Coordinating with various vendors.
- Any other work which is assigned by management from time to time.
- You would ideally be able to join immediately on selection.
- You must have at least 70% marks (in PCM) in class XII.
- You should be an Engineering graduate fresher from Mechanical or Electrical stream. Final year students can also apply (subject to a “No Objection Certificate” from the college).
- You should be ready to work in shifts including weekends.
Paharpur Business Centre (PBC) is a pioneer in offering environmentally certified serviced offices, conference facilities and virtual offices in India. We have been in business since 1990. Over the years, we have had the privilege of providing serviced offices to some of India’s most prominent companies including Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, General Motors, Motorola, Nokia, Seagate Technologies, Amazon, Canon, Shell, Sony Pictures, Star TV, etc. For more information, please visit www.pbcnet.com.
PBC is the first LEED certified platinum Building (Retrofit) and has been a case study for Building Services Engineering for the use of innovative technology and achieving one of the highest energy efficiency of any building in India. We have received numerous awards for excellence in Energy Management, Water Management& Energy Conservation including the “Emerson Cup” for outstanding, energy efficient sustainable designs in HVAC (Air-conditioning System) by Emerson Climate Technologies 2016. PBC was also chosen by ISHRAE in the Top 10 nominations for the ACREX Hall of Fame 2017.