Senior Developer (Actimize Products)
Experience: 2-6 Years
CTC: 10-12 LPA
Actimize offers an Operational Risk surveillance platform that enables financial institutions and other organizations to identify potential threats, mitigate risks, and maintain regulatory compliance.
This team utilizes Actimize infrastructure and technology to develop enhance & maintain Compliance Surveillance Models for a leading bank in Mumbai and Chennai.
The role is for a Developer and Senior Developer with experience of working within a dynamic and demanding environment reacting to changing business needs who works equally well as an individual or as part of a team.
The role will also involve all aspects of the Application development, M&E activities and to provide L3 support ticket resolutions.
- Excellent Knowledge & Understanding of Actimize SAM, Actimize AIS, Actimize RCM
- Excellent Knowledge & Understanding of SQL Server / Oracle
- Excellent Knowledge & Understanding of Trade Compliance & Consumer Compliance
- Excellent knowledge and understanding JReports
- Excellent Understanding of Windows operating system
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Windows Batch or Power Shell scripting
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of XSLT
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Business/Customer facing skills
- Forward-thinking skilled individual
- Delivery-focused with a good eye for detail
- Structured, organized and a good communicator
- Must be able to work closely with users and business analysts
- Willing to share knowledge and skills with others within the team
- Whilst able to work independently, should be a true team player
A leading Financial Advisory and Consulting firm