We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on Saturday, April 14th to hire VPs of SaaSOps (USD 200K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
Manage all of the company’s customer-facing and internally focused SaaSOps environments and service delivery activities
Develop metrics to enable effective measurement of key performance indicators
Develop and manage quarterly SaaSOps budget
Develop long-range staffing and resource planning for organic and inorganic growth
Develop, maintain and execute a clear integration playbook for SaaSOps inherited from future acquisitions
Establish world-class standards and technical operations to deliver consistent, high-quality products across dispersed, global teams
Implement engineering management strategies to achieve world-class productivity and cost efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred) is absolutely mandatory.
- 10+ years of experience in IT Operations Management with 5+ years of SaaSOps specific experience
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of Global 100 corporation complexity with millions of users
- Cloud-based hosting experience with Amazon EC2 a significant plus
- Experience with/or knowledge of CRM tools for tracking case/ticket lifecycle and KPI reporting
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and automatically enforced practices
Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries.
Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long-term growth.