SVP of Engineering & Operations (Tournament)
Work from home
Experience: 12-25 Years
CTC: No Bar
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on February 24th to hire SVPs of Engineering and Operations (USD $400K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager, who can hire 5 SVPs this week. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
This tournament will be hosted for our client ESW Capital, who will be hiring the SVPs of Engineering and Operations who win this tournament.
The SVP of Engineering & Operations reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will serve as a key member of the global executive team. As part of the leadership team, you will be expected to not only run a world-class 1000 person engineering organization using our revolutionary and radically differentiated processes - you will also be expected to run operations across a variety of disciplines including SaaSOps, IT Ops, Support and Finance.
- Continuous process improvements across multiple operations disciplines - including engineering, SaaSOps, IT Ops, Support and Finance
- Hire, coach and manage 5-15 VP-level executives owning a wide variety of critical business functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred) is absolutely mandatory.
- 12+ years of engineering experience leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies — this is a global leadership role for a seasoned executive, not a first executive role for a great software development manager
- Experience running a 1000 person engineering and operations organization effectively
- Spent 5+ years in hands-on C++, Java or .NET architecture and programming in a hands-on, development-intensive individual contributor role
- Recent experience with DevOps and Cloud architecture. We live in the Cloud.
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of F500 corporation complexity
Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long-term growth.