Eduplex Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
Sales & Application Engineer
Experience: 5-7 Years
CTC: 6-8 LPA
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for Demonstrating, selling, Installation, troubleshooting & providing after Sales support for the IPC (focus on JSB) business to the customers. He’ll be responsible for business generation, new customer development and Maintaining Relationships with Accounts in the state of Gujarat.
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Pre & Post sales Activities, including installations.
- Business Generation, New Customer development.
- Supporting customers in selecting and using sensors in applications.
- Build direct contacts to key customers (build network and relations).
- Exchanging information with other Engineers.
- Organize marketing communications channel for the company within India territory.
- Implement the strategy as described in the annual Target Agreement, keep learning and implement strategy into activities and plans.
- Observe and report market activities (trends, competition, customers) to the SBF Product Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineering.
- Good contacts with the customers like Automakers Engine R&D, Systems Integrators, Defense sector in Western India.
- Self-motivated and disciplined personality
- Optimistic, Self-Confident, Reliable
- Good Selling skills & Sales record.
- Willing to travel overseas
Manufacturer of Pressure Sensors, Force Sensors, Torque Sensors, Strain Sensors, Displacement Sensors, Accelerometers etc. Moreover, we also provide Calibration Services, Repair Services, Training Services, etc.