Business Operations Associate
Experience: 0-2 Years
CTC: 5-8 LPA
ZS’ Business Operations group helps improve clients’ marketing and sales functions and reduce costs. ZS identifies improvement opportunities and challenges, and design new processes that deliver substantial improvements in effectiveness and efficiency. We also offer outsourcing solutions that operate activities more effectively and at a lower cost.
Business Operations Associate (BOAs) enable and support our clients' sales and marketing activities. BOAs operate and optimize business processes, perform analyses, create deliverables and respond to client requests.
As a BOA, you will:
- Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data, and processes
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs
- Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis. This includes synthesizing data, performing quality checks and creating error-free deliverables
- Interact with internal or client teams to resolve any issues with process inputs
- Respond to ad hoc requests from the clients relating to the deliverables
- Identify and implement business process enhancements
Graduates from any engineering discipline, with not more than 2 years’ experience can apply for this role.
The common denominator in an individual’s success is a strong academic record and evidence of strong process orientation with the following skills:
- Innate quality orientation with an eye for detail
- Excellent task management and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills and an ability to think through solutions in a structured environment
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment. Global exposure or experience of having worked in global cross-office teams is preferred
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiatives with a strong work ethic
- Strong business acumen
ZS is the world’s largest firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions – from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. More than 5,000 ZS professionals in 22 offices worldwide draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact for clients across multiple industries.
ZS’ India Capability and Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations based in Pune and Gurgaon. Our teams work in conjunction with onshore colleagues to deliver our sales and marketing projects to our clients. The Centers primarily support client projects based in North America, Europe and East Asia in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.