We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on Saturday, March 24th to hire Software Architects (USD 60K/yr) with expertise in Solution Integration OR PHP OR C++ OR Java OR Front End OR RoR. If you are not familiar with any of those technologies, you should not attend the event as we currently have openings only in those roles.
This event will include testing. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager, who can hire 30 Architects that week. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products.
- Architecting and leading weekly technical delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base.
- Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
5+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Knowledge of backend programming languages, like C++, Java, C#, Ruby or others
- Database(SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting
- Linux, REST, tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries.