Customer Support Manager ($100K)
Work from home
Experience: 5-12 Years
CTC: No Bar
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on Saturday, May 19th to hire Customer Support Managers (USD 100K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
We're looking for experienced B2B Customer Support Managers who are the world’s best at managing customers and support teams. You will be expected to demonstrate both a mastery of the technical skills associated with the products at hand, as well as the managerial ability to motivate, build, grow and monitor your team in a high performing environment. We find that the best Customer Support Managers have a software engineering background but a passion for interacting with and solving the toughest customer problems.
- Day to day management of a team of 15-20 agents including scheduling, holiday planning, performance management, productivity improvements, on/off-boarding
- Participate in hiring tournaments, recruitment, testing, interviewing and candidate feedback; work with our recruiters to continuously improve the process
- Team performance reporting and analysis; planning and execution of improvement plans to reach goals: net promoter score, response and resolution time, internal quality standards and other KPIs
- Orchestration of agent training using our innovative pair support model, and contribute to knowledge-management,, quality management and other internal improvement plans
- Proactive improvement plans across multiple support channels - telephone, chat, support portal, email, social media support channels
Contribution to new product imports and proof of concept trials as part of our growth and innovation strategies
- 5+ years experience managing 10+ person enterprise software customer service teams - including help desk support teams (phone and email based) - with a track record of customer reported excellence across multiple products and technologies
- You have proven success in a customer facing role including building new relationships, presenting to customers, supporting customers through negotiations and escalations and other critical situations
- Experience with deep diving into specific tickets and have an ability to understand the core of any operational issue by having an understanding of the details.
- You can proactively identify and evaluate what processes can be improved to drive efficiency within the organization. You excel at building, validating and owning the process improvement plan implementation and measure its success through clear targets and results.
Crossover connects the world's top talent with the world's best companies. We're re-inventing how people find long-term, challenging work, and how companies leverage the best talent in the world. We assemble teams of rockstars and provide playbooks and a platform, WorkSmart, to help teams and individuals continuously improve how they work.
We're creating a future where all high-skill jobs are in the cloud and big data helps people and teams be more productive. A future where brick and mortar offices are history. We believe the future of the workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world.