Customer Support Manager (Tournament)
Work from home
Experience: 5-12 Years
CTC: No Bar
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on February 24th to hire Customer Support Managers (USD $100K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
- Full operational management of L1 and L2 support agents including
- Daily “Pair Support” program assignments that drive us towards a state where every agent supports every product
- Weekly progress driving customer success as measured by increased NPS scores
- Quarter over quarter improvement in team quality and productivity through weekly goal setting and execution
- Cross-functional rollouts of business-wide programs to drive our customer’s success
- Deep passion for customer success, coupled with a driving motivation to solve customer problems and continually improve their experience - you are a customer advocate of the highest order
- Familiarity with software engineering and IT processes and tools
- A deeply operational mindset - you dive into specific tickets and have an ability to understand the core of any operational issue by having an understanding of the details.
- 5+ years experience managing 10+ person enterprise software customer service teams - including help desk support teams (phone and email based) - with a track record of customer reported excellence across multiple products and technologies
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills, high emotional intelligence, and proven ability to thrive in a high growth, global, virtual environment are essential
Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long-term growth.