Marketing Manager (Tournament)
Work from home
Experience: 5-12 Years
CTC: No Bar
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on February 18th to hire Marketing Managers ($100K/year).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
In our enterprise software space, our Marketing manager will serve as a key member of the marketing team for Aurea or one of its affiliated sister companies. The Marketing manager should be able to implement detailed marketing plans according to the company objectives.
- Be a key participator of developing and implementing the marketing strategy.
- Manage multiple marketing campaigns to improve Demand generation, including PPC and SEO.
- Effective in using online marketing methods to improve brand awareness.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with the marketing strategy.
- Track competitor activities.
- Attending industry events.
- 5+ years of experience as a Marketing manager or other senior marketing role.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Proven success and experience in running successful Google Adwords, PPC and SEO campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight or WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Ability to work independently, whilst being able to collaborate with team members located all around the world.
- Strong organizational skills & highly coachable
- A passion for the high-growth environment
Crossover is partnering with Aurea to fill this position. Crossover specializes in finding and managing talent in today’s global workforce and will help you through the recruiting process.