We are looking for an expert Android developer to play a crucial role in architecting and building an exciting fin-tech app from ground up which is being built at USD 2 million budget.
- Plan, architect, deploy our Android app
- Integrate the Android app to our micro-services with provided APIs
- Strategise positioning, landing page and release of application on the Playstore in cognizance with digital strategy executive
- Application version control management on SCRUM
- Keep up with all the latest developments from the Android community
Tools & Platforms
- AWS Lambda, S3, API Gateway, CloudFront
- MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
- Github, Jira, Slack
Working Expertise in:
- Full Android Stack: Activities, Fragments, Views, Services, Broadcast receivers, Content providers, SQLite
- Java programming
- Eclipse, IntelliJ or Android Studio
- Strict Material Design Adherence
- Integration with multiple RESTful web services
- Debugging and analysis skills using ADB
Kreon Finnancial that started as a conventional lending company in 1995 is on the verge to complete its metamorphosis into a state-of-the-art fintech company.
Kreon Finnancial is dedicated to creating an open credit and financial services platform through technology innovations by
providing consumers and small businesses with convenient inclusive financial services. This philosophy originated from 20+ years of practice since the establishment of our financial services business, as well as in realizing the realities of inclusive financial services in India.
Kreon Finnancial leverages cutting-edge technologies to engineer lending products as the basis for providing Internet financial services to the public. With the help of cloud computing, rapid user verification, facial recognition and big data analytics, users can enjoy seamless access to Kreon’s financial services. Kreon’s new brand identity, the crown depicts this very core concept, an infinite network.