Internshala's mission is to equip every student on the planet with necessary skills and practical exposure to fulfill their dreams. And our online training platform is central to that mission. We envision Internshala Trainings to prepare the students for skills of tomorrow in a way that is fun, effective, and technology led.
Our vision for Internshala Trainings is Harvard meets Hollywood. Can learning a new skill be as fun as watching a 3-D movie in a theatre and as effective as to prepare you for your dream career? Can we design the learner experience in a way that it is as amazing for someone in the remote most rural area of India as it is for someone in the heart of Bangalore city? Why should one have to necessarily spend 4 years in a college acquiring an education that leads to mediocre careers when you can achieve far better than that in lot less time and at lot less cost?
These are the questions we are challenging ourselves with at Internshala Trainings and if these questions excite you too, this role is for you.
You will own and be responsible for online training programs on Web technologies offered on Internshala Trainings. In specific, you would work on following:
- Solve technical queries and doubts of the students enrolled in the training programs through live chat, forum queries, emails and calls
- Evaluate students' assignments and project and provide feedback
- Continuously review the training content and students' feedback and work with content development team to improve the training content (videos, tests, assignment and project problem statements, code challenges etc.)
- Work with product to identify mechanisms to automate assignments and project evaluation as well as to make solving of technical queries and doubts more efficient and real-time
- Keep upgrading yourself with the latest in the field of Web (and even newer) technologies and regularly code hobby projects to integrate them into your training content
- Someone with passion & flair for teaching, and with prior experience of teaching (preferably in web/mobile domain). Someone who genuinely believes that good education can solve a number of world problems and is excited to lead this change from the front.
- A combined experience (programming and teaching) of up to 5 years would be ideal. However, please apply even if you are a fresher with substantial programming and teaching experience through college projects and internships.
- Prior experience in online education (either as a learner or as an instructor) would be a plus.
Internshala is a technology company on a mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online trainings. We are solving a difficult problem - the (near) failure of India's education system; and fundamentally changing the way our students learn, acquire skills and build their careers.
Our work benefits thousands of companies and millions of students, thus uplifting the entire industry-academia ecosystem in particular and the country as a whole.