Astrapia UPVC Tech Pvt Ltd
Experience: 0-3 Years
CTC: 2-3 LPA
- Develop your own strategy to increase and to reach the business goals.
- Provide good product knowledge to the customer and the activities to reach particular roles assigned by the organization.
- You need to follow the instructions given by the company with the daily routine works: Where to reach,(Places), how to reach,(Constructions), how to manage,(customers), how to present,(Product), how to maintain day-to-day,(Daily Sales Reports), how to click,(orders).
- Listen to the company and their rules and regulations compulsorily.
- Delegating tasks and set deadlines has company assigned works.
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking.
- Build a good relationship with the customer to reach out their highest likely hood to close with the highest deal values.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts.
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Coordinating business generation activities.
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients.
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM[Customer Relationship Management, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support.
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources.
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Two wheeler must
Experience with lead generation and prospect management.
Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers.
Persuasive and goal-oriented.
Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor.
Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
Self-motivated and self-directed.
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential clients.
Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines.
Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
Demonstrated and proven sales results.
Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client.
Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close.
Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred.
Most voices that inspire us are unheard. They are hidden deep within and drive us to move towards perfection silently. Though these voices seem to be chaotic on the surface, they have a harmony that is infectious, an energy that is perpetual. Astrapia is driven by one such force, it’s people.
There are two kinds of people who drive Astrapia; one, the people who relentlessly strive for excellence as a workforce to reckon with and the other, the people who give us the opportunity to be the best in business.
Our team comprises of qualified engineers and skilled labour force. Local talent is recruited and trained to deliver the finest services in manufacturing and servicing. From machine operators and draftsmen to mechanics and executives – all of us work as one team with an agile outlook to churn out the best UPVC windows and doors.