Work Flow management
- Work closely with the support team and to assist with their time management and workflow needs.
- Maintain the workflow system, keeping information updated to enable staff to keep track of their projects, timescales and cost saving.
- Assigns, prioritizes and distributes work assignments, and reviews work performed by support staff.
General Administration & Coordination
- Purchase materials, services, and equipment at the request of the project personnel, generate purchase orders and enter data into accounting system.
- Maintain an accurate record of all inventory items (i.e., parts and materials).
- Compose and prepare correspondence, invoices, reports, and presentations, prepare minutes, and maintain appropriate files.
- Compile office billing and charge reports for use.
- Communicate both informally and formally in scheduled meetings with management, subordinates and peers.
- Maintain daily backlog for billing purposes and update after billing is complete.
- Contact clients to provide field operation support such as obtaining technical information, verifying schedules and receiving purchase orders.
- Assure all contracts and bids are documented and delivered properly.
- Provides recommendations for department goals, policies and procedures, budgets, statistical reports, and process improvements.
- Follow up on client inquiries and complaints.
- Coordinate office projects to achieve efficient office flow and employee productivity, training, supplies, office equipment maintenance and repairs, housekeeping, facility maintenance/management.
- Implement project initialization and set-up, assigning project numbers, creating folders and project files.
- Providing backend support to the Marketing team by collating and maintaining client database( existing & prospective)
- Being highly organized and able to manage and prioritize your workload.
- Being able to manage the team's workload via the ‘workflow’ System.
On the administrative side, I am looking for an MS Office wizard, who is also knowledgeable of the social media navigation. Someone who can organize my schedules, keep track of what’s coming in the office, what’s going out of the office, my database, my client follow-ups, my suppliers' follow-ups, my billings, my recoveries, my mailings, my accounting etc., etc., etc. Someone on whom I can dump everything. Someone who is so well organized that in spite of all my efforts to overburden asks for more by 12 in the afternoon. An industry experience, having serviced corporate clients would be a huge plus point. The candidate would be expected to form his / her own strategies and operate independently. English has to be absolutely perfect. The applicant should be very fluent in written and spoken English and Hindi and should be able to handle business correspondence independently. The job is a mixed bag of administrative hassles, HR management headaches, business development tensions and client servicing pains.
We are a graphic design house, based in West Delhi. Our main line of business is advertising, brand building, and business promotion. Our strength is the print, web and film media. We have our own in-house photography and design studios. The working atmosphere is very friendly and relaxed, which I feel is necessary for creating masterpieces. This, however, does not mean that we do not work under time pressure. That is a luxury our industry does not allow us. Deadlines are sacrosanct and can never be missed. Quality can never be compromised; come what may.