Creative Marketing Officer
Experience: 0-2 Years
CTC: 3-4 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Visiting potential schools, meeting with the management, explaining products & services and enable organizations to partner with the company.
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Coordinating with the clients for the work process and project details
The candidates must be comfortable to travel anywhere in Delhi NCR.
Compensation Details: ₹ 15000/- to ₹ 21000/- (Per Month) + Sales Incentives (Per Month) + Annual Retention Bonus + Variable Performance Bonus
Here is what you need to have:
- Punctuality, Learner's bent, can-do attitude,
- Personal Laptop
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to understand and reciprocate in sarcasm, and last but not the least
- A good sense of humour.
If you are an extrovert and a peoples person and love meeting new people, this belongs to you!
Go through our work here, see if it resonates with you and your creative sensibilities, then we look forward to meeting you.
Whedia, a Noida headquartered company, was founded in 2010 to help schools in creating a strong brand presence and better communications with their stakeholders through engaging and emotional marketing.
Whedia believes all the organizations when considered collectively, form one close-knit fraternity with the common goal of creating a brighter future for the world. So, we aimed at providing world-class branding solutions to corporate and business houses throughout India.
A company is defined by their ideology and their philosophy, by their culture and their ethos, we at Whedia boast of a culture that has spring-boarded careers of many creative individuals who are now leaders in their respective domains. And we are hopeful that we continue doing the same, and in the process, we create the long-awaited branding revolution in the country.