P2 Power Solutions
Business Development Associate
Experience: 1-5 Years
CTC: 1-2 LPA
The role involves handling end to end B2B sales at the regional level. It is expected of the job owner to strategically work on growing the market share and achieve aggressive revenue growth.
The core responsibilities would include:
- Ensure Revenue Maximization
- Manage, lead and develop the team of sales personnel.
- Define Product Positioning and Product Differentiators keeping in mind the future of the assigned market.
- Client lead generation.
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Compiling techno commercial proposals and reports.
- Managing the sales data.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by post-sale feedback, customer queries and complaints.
- Client relationship management.
- Initiate and support corporate alliances.
Should be a BE/B Tech graduate in Electricals/Electronics(mandatory)
Should hold an MBA/PGDM qualification with specializations in General or Marketing course.
Should have industry experience in a power/energy/electrical/equipment manufacturing firm.
Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
Ability to influence and lead others
Good negotiation skills
Strong networking ability
P2 Power Solutions is an engineering solutions company providing products and services in the power quality and energy efficiency domain. It is amongst the top few companies in India that are manufacturing Active power filters. Its technology had received recognitions at both national and international levels.
To know more about the company please follow the link http://p2power.com/index.php